Do you know how healthy chicken meat is? Many of us believe that a healthy diet includes complex products that you cannot buy in a store near your house. In fact, you can without mush difficulty stick to the right diet. One of the main products is chicken meat.
100 grams of chicken meat contains more protein than:
- A glass of lentils
- 100 almond nuts
- 2 spoons of protein powder
- 8 medium shrimp
- 4 eggs
- A glass of natural yogurt
- Vitamin B3 improves metabolism
- Vitamin B6 supports the immune system
- Vitamin H facilitates cell growth
- Amino acids help the production of serotonin to improve your mood
- 100 grams of chicken contain about 2 grams of fat.
- 100 grams of minced beef - 11 grams of fat.
- 100 grams of beef tenderloin - 7 grams of fat.
- 100 grams of pork tenderloin - 6 grams of fat.